This is a stub template. A brief explanation of these templates follows; for full details please consult Wikipedia:Stub.
What is a stub?संपादित करें
A stub is an article containing only a few sentences of text which is too short to provide encyclopedic coverage of a subject.
How is a stub identified?संपादित करें
- If possible, try to find the most appropriate stub template for the article. A full list can be found at Wikipedia:WikiProject Stub sorting/List of stubs.
- Two or more different stub templates may be used, if necessary, though no more than four should be used on any article.
- Place a stub template at the very end of the article, after the "External links" section, any navigation templates, and the category tags. As usual, templates are added by including their name inside double braces, e.g.
Further informationसंपादित करें
Further information can be found at:
New stub templates and categories (collectively "stub types") should not be created without prior proposal at Wikipedia:WikiProject Stub sorting/Proposals. This allows for the proper coordination of all stub types across Wikipedia, and for the checking of any new stub type for possible problems prior to its creation.
See alsoसंपादित करें
- Template:Empty section—to flag an empty section as a stub section
- Template:Expand section—to flag sections selectively as incomplete
|Editors can experiment in this template's sandbox (create | mirror) and testcases (create) pages.|
Please add categories to the /doc subpage. Subpages of this template.